Sunday, December 6, 2015

Pie...I Mean Pi

The nerd in me loved this week's CASology challenge code word: PIE! My mind definitely thought like Kymona's (DT member) on this one. So here's my take on this week:




I wanted lots of white, pops of color, and black accents. I embossed the letters from an old Technique Tuesday stamp set with white embossing powder so they blended into the card, then colored the insides with Copic markers. I printed the pi symbol on cardstock, cut two layers, colored it with black, and glued it to the card. The "art" was stamped with Versafine ink using the Simon Says Stamps Grunge Alphabet set. A strip of black cardstock on the bottom and I'm calling it a day.

Thanks for stopping by and I love to read your comments, so feel free :)

Deidre

10 comments:

  1. This is very cool, Deidre. Beautifully bright, bold, fun and CAS too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are tooooo clever!!!
    Great thinking with awesome clever card Deirdre !
    Thanks for playing at Casology!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hannelie :) I love playing and this was a fun take on the code word for me.

      Delete
  3. Hey Deidre!! You really blow me out of the box this week!! I love how you took "pi" and incorporated into your sentiment using the symbol!! I love it. Your card is awesome!! Thank you so much for playing us this week at CASology.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Genius. Really! This is so very creative, Deidre! LOVE it!!! :)
    Thanks so much for joining us again over at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your well deserved win at CASology, Deidre! Your card is so clever and I love how you played with color, too! Well done!!!

    ReplyDelete