Monday, February 22, 2016

Wild About Stripes

This is a really fast and furious post to make the deadline for the challenge blogs...my crazy pharmacy brain was working overtime to make the design happen LOL!


Thanks to the really fine brush tip on Zig Clean Color Real Brush pens, I was able to hand stripe the die cut "hello" from Lawn Fawn. Took me a minute, but totally worth the impact! The background stamp is from Impression Obession.

I'm playing along this week with Color Throwdown and CAS(E) this Sketch!



Thanks!

xoxo Deidre

3 comments:

  1. Love all those stripes in these colors!! So glad you joined us at CTD!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! That hand-striped hello is fabulous. Thanks for joining us at The Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so cool and fun! I love your fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete