Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Wicked Wednesday #193 & A Birthday

After a crazy 12 hour workday, I have to make my post quick to meet
the deadline, but I just had to post my ATC for this week's "HEART" theme


I knew that I wanted to create my background on a Gelli plate...success :)
Then I dug through my recent craft haul to find this great new Penny Black stamp.
Look, her dress has hearts on it!! Some Copic coloring (lots of learning left to
do with those) and OMG! Get it?? The sentiment came with the stamp :)


I also wanted to post a birthday card that I made for a little girl's birthday.
I'm so in love with my Vera Lane Studio digital stamps!! Just know that
you're gonna be seeing way more of these from me :) She's got an awesome 
Etsy store where you can purchase and download them almost instantly.



Thanks for stopping by and browsing :)

xoxo Deidre

3 comments:

  1. Love both makes. The card is lovely and I'm sure the little girl loved it. Your atc is absolutely adorable, great background and image. Thanks for joining us at wicked Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are adorable! what sweet images!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are adorable! what sweet images!

    ReplyDelete