Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Sun and Sand One Last Time at CASology


As we wrap up the summer fun, CASology wants to invite you to wiggle your toes in the sand and show us your salt life cards one last time for the year. This week's cue card: BEACH.



I used some watercolors and ink smooshing to create this card (only like my favorite techniques lol). I loved how the brown fading into the blue gives the look of sand leading to the water. The inlaid die cut sun is from Lil' Inker Designs and really pops against the blue. I heat embossed the sentiment from Lawn Fawn's "Hello Sunshine" stamp set. Other than piecing the cutouts around the sun, this card was super quick and easy to make :)

Swim on over to the DT  blogs this week and see how they're celebrating the end of summer. And show some love to our guest designer and sponsor too!


Deidre Payne (that’s me)

Guest Designer: Lisa

Wonderful sponsor of the week: Cindy B Designs


I can't wait to see what you create and post in our gallery this week! Thanks
for stopping by and have a wonderful Tuesday!

xoxo Deidre

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card. The water and colors really remind me of the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Deidre, what a pretty background! This is terrific!!

    ReplyDelete