Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Life's Landmarks with CASology

It's CASology Tuesday and our new cue card is: LANDMARK.


Blame it on the phase I'm in right now in my life, but I immediately 
thought about accomplishments as landmarks and a card to celebrate them.


I watercolored some white cardstock and die cut it using the Ellen Hutson Bold Blossoms dies. I arranged them on some vellum, heat embossed my sentiment, and coated the flowers in some Wink of Stella. Lots of white space with pops of color...and very little stamping lol!

The rest of the DT has some great inspiration for you this week too! And please say hi to our guest designer!


Deidre Payne (that’s me)

Guest Designer: Wendy


I'm also playing along at AAA Cards #85 Oscar Red Carpet.


Thanks for stopping by and saying hi!

Deidre

3 comments:

  1. Very beautiful blooms. I'm guessing the 'you did it' is the link to the Oscars. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely burst of colour to match the sentiment. CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! The colours are wonderful against all the white and the green sentiment just pops off the card. Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete