Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Get Your Shine on at CASology

We're shining this week over at CASology! So pull out all your sparkly art supplies.
Our new cue card: GLIMMER.



In my silly head, I knew exactly what I was going to use for this challenge - "glimmer paste", right? Wrong, it's actually called glitter paste, but I think I accomplished the same end result lol. I had a laser cut snowflake background that I covered with silver "glimmer" paste ;) and cut on an angle. I stamped the sentiment and blended just the faintest purple in the corners...you may have to squint (I'm still getting my photo setup situated at my new place). BTW - this paste dries quickly, will stick to the paper as you coat it, and is super sparkly!

Now it's time to let the DT and guest designer dazzle you with their creations!


Deidre Payne (already here)

Guest Designer: Lisa Lara

Thanks to our awesome sponsor of this challenge, who supports CASology ever so generously:



Hope to see you in the gallery!
Deidre





SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment